@jxllnlw

Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Melissa's 21st


Amir: "I think we should put the flowers in a beer can. It feels very Mel"
Angel: "I think we should scatter rose petals over the table. It feels very Mel"
I couldn't agree more





one for Maralene's dino "Mel's 21st" cutouts

Here's to my baby, keep in mind that being one year older does not necessarily mean you have to be one year wiser immediately - just do what we do best in Business class (we act so). You'll always be my "I thought that bird was a monkey, it made a sound" and my bro till old. Cheers to the next few decades of friendship.

It was so so so nice seeing everyone again, I sincerely hope you enjoyed yourself and special thanks to your better half for organizing this and having us there.

P.S.: Even if you cannot Chinese, please at least keep your Chinese name in mind.

P.P.S.: Thanks for being a real bro.

No comments: