@jxllnlw

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

1/2 of September

The first half of this month has been all about work. My weeks have been nothing but packed but all this definitely beats sitting in an office from 9am-6pm in front of a computer. Day jobs suck, literally. (They suck the life out of you.) How do people even DAY JOB anyway? Lessons on how to be competent on a daily basis, please?

(Incase it still isn't obvious enough, I finally resigned from my boring-ass day job. Good riddance.)

Moving on,


grocery shopping has now become a huge part of my life


…. and I am constantly on the hunt for vegan food options
you can never go wrong with fried shiitake


@ VeganBurg



it was so fucking good I just HAD to bring some home



representing Heineken Asia Pacific


LY's 21st (more pictures in the next post)


wearing 'Diva' lenses in grey
check out @shopberryblast on Instagram for more!


Dior September Activation
#DiorAddict #Shinedontbeshy

Other than working, I've been experimenting on an increased variety of vegan food so here are a few pictures of the stuff that I've whipped up so far:


deconstructed sushi bowl



chocolate pancakes



bee hoon



mushroom-stuffed jumbos


choco-berry (STRAWBZZZ) smoothie bowl

And yes, they really do NOT contain meat, fish, dairy, milk or animal products of any sort at all! I've really never been happier. For anyone interested, you may find my recipes on my tumblr or follow my foodstagram page for (almost) daily updates. The links are on the sidebar to the right of this page.

My life is really nothing much but that's how the first half of my month has been anyway. With more work scheduled for me, it's going to be a busy second half of the month but I am excited nonetheless.

I can't wait for everything to finally settle down.

No comments: