@jxllnlw

Monday, March 10, 2014

May I just start this post by expressing how seriously flabbergasted I am of everyone who has been constantly going to school, pitching themselves up against something far more formidable than Satan one morbid day after the next. I can't do this. I need a getaway so bad I'd sell my soul in exchange of never having to study again.

Then again, this is of course nothing more than just a figure of speech; a feeble attempt to express my desperation in finding a way out of this hellhole a.k.a 'A' Levels, which I have (stupidly) chosen to take on three years ago.

Don't get me wrong though, I certainly do not dislike learning, nor do I find no importance in having an education in a meritocratic society like Singapore. I am simply sick and tired of studying. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

No comments: