@jxllnlw

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

In a nutshell

Like every other year, Chinese New Year was no different this year, leaving me a few pounds heavier and also, with a (very bad) sore throat. But here's how it panned out for me anyway:

i. Reunion dinner (Thursday, 30th January)



guys you need to try 'Wow Wow West' from BFF if you haven't. It was wow
(I can't believe I just said that, hahaha. No but seriously go try it okay!!!)









with Satan's minions

ii. 初一 (Friday, 31st January)






so step don't care HAHAHAHA


mom's side of the family

Have I mentioned how effortlessly chic the girls on this side are, how much of a pretty boy Frederick is, and how the height range of the girls is 156-162cm while the shortest guy is 178cm?!?!?! If I haven't, there you have it. (Oh and just for the sake of putting it out here, all of them are overachievers in the realm of academics ha ha ha ha what is life.)

Not forgetting the throwback to my previous week, which went a little like this:

iii. Sunday jog day (26th January)


OOTD: In Nike from head to toe, except for my socks (worn for extra heating purposes with the Tiger Balm muscle rub), which I received from hockey A'divs last year. Also, may I just add that you can't go wrong with Nike Pro tights? Utterly in love with my Nike Pros, despite this one being more than a year old.

iv. Hockey friendly with Jurong JC (Wednesday, 29th January)




ananas reunion dinz under a block bc 2 cool 4 u

No comments: