@jxllnlw

Friday, January 17, 2014

Ten. Ten is the number of days that I've attended school and I already feel like dying. I really don't know how I'm going to survive the rest of the year, not to mention, take on 'A' Levels when I can barely breathe with all the assignments and tests piling up. In urgent need of a mini getaway, sigh. (Well, at least I can say that I've broken my record of skipping school within the first week - two weeks into school and I have been faithfully attending school everyday. Pretty sure I deserve a trophy for that, ha ha.)


On another note, happy belated birthday to my momma who looks like my older sister (as though I'm the 'accidental child' my parents never wanted to have, hence the age gap lololol) despite being the same age as Singapore. Thank you for your unconditional love, the food that you fill my bottomless pit of a stomach with and for everything you've done for me. Although we've had our differences, if I could choose my own mom, you'd still be the one. You're the best.

Also, here are the full videos (the ones that are 15 seconds long can be found on my Instagram - @WH1MS1C4L - incase you have no idea where and how the term "full videos" came about) of Carmen and I being embarrassments to society (though mostly ourselves) in our attempt to lip-sync to Wilber Pan's '不得不爱', and dance to SHINee's 'Ring Ding Dong', respectively. (I'M SORRY BUT WE JUST HAD TO DO THIS OKAY HAHAHAHA.)



Last but not least, happy Friday to all you lucky bastards who have no school to attend on Monday. Enjoy your holidays while I pathetically wallow in self-pity and immense hatred for school.

Goodnight. X

No comments: