@jxllnlw

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Destination: Siloso Beach, Sentosa

So my Saturday was spent at the beach getting my tan on with Carmen and Venetia, and it was working out pretty fine…………. Until it started pouring, ugh. (I hate you, weather.) Well, at least I'm half a shade darker now (judging from the miserable amount of time I spent under the sun), ha ha.



Anyway, we ended the day early and decided to have Thai food @ Thai Express for dinner, and them being the sweethearts they are, surprised me with cupcakes after we were done with our meal. I was so touched to the extent I didn't know what to say, not even a "thank you" sufficed, how terribly rude of me.







Thank you both for being the best cousins anyone could ever ask for, and even though I'm two years older (yeah la, aunty Jillian okay) than the both of you, I'm beyond glad that we have so many things in common. I can always be silly and give any facial expression I want (even the stupidest ones) in front of the both of you and not feel like I'm being judged, at all. What would I do without the both of you, really.



To end off, it was a Saturday well spent and a good 'first weekend break after the first week of school' kind of day indeed, despite everything that's been going on (and how stressful the first week of school already is) as of late.

Goodnight. X

No comments: